Estate Sale Services Tampa Bay
WHY AN ESTATE SALE?
If you are downsizing, moving, or the heir to an estate, having an estate sale is often the best choice to sell the contents of a house or condominium. An estate sale is designed to liquidate items most commonly found in a home, both large and small. The list of items which can be sold is virtually endless, including but not limited to, furniture, tools, clothing, household items, cars, boats and bikes, kitchenware, collectables, books, and artwork. The range of items which can be found for sale at an estate sale is part of its allure and charm.
- Call or text 813-300-4845, or email us at email@example.com
- We’ll arrange to meet you and survey the home.
- A contract specifying the terms of our agreement is signed.
- It is unnecessary for your to be present after the signing of the contract. We will do all the work and you will reap the benefits.
- S D Bowman will spend time in your home pre-sale to setup, price, and arrange items for the sale to achieve maximum visibility.
- The sale will be marketed on websites and via email by S D Bowman.
- The typical sale runs over a 2-3 day period depending on the amount of contents to liquidate. Most sales start on Friday’s and will run through Sunday. Normal sale hours are 9am – 3pm each day.
- We will assist in arranging charities to pick up unsold items. You will be provided with a donation receipt.
- Funds are distributed to you within 7 business days of the sale.
- It’s that easy, with very little effort on your part!
- We invest the time to stage your items to showcase what is for sale.
- We are thorough in pricing items for the ease of buyers and to reduce haggling.
- Research and experience enables us to price to sell correctly and fairly.
- Your sale is marketed to thousands via online estate sale sites and email.
- We provide photography to individually feature what is being sold.
- Integrity in the sale process, providing you with an inventory of what sold and for what price.
- Proceeds from the sale are distributed within days of its completion.
- Our staff is friendly and service-oriented, important to a successful sale.
- We are licensed, insured, and bonded.
Call or text us today at 813-300-4845 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your sale or for more information. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Design By: Specialty Web Designs